My Running Tomcat for Android

My Running Tomcat Android Game

My Running Tomcat Android Game

My Running Tomcat Android Game

My Running Tomcat Android Game

My Running Tomcat Android Game

My Running Tomcat is an infinite cat running game, feed your tomcat and run, avoid the bombs save the tomcat in infinite run and help him to survive the infinite track. Tomcat is cute cat. Tomcat likes chickens and now tomcat is hungry, in order to survive he needs food, feed him well run and collect as much chickens as you can. Try not to fall down. Collect all the chickens and avoid bombs. If tomcat collect bomb level fails, also if tomcat fall down game ends. Download the game now for free and help tomcat to eat chickens and help tom to survive.


Game Features:
Cute cat named as tomcat.
Infinite beautiful environment
Collectable items like chicken pieces and bombs

How to play:
Controls are simple. Tomcat running is auto while jumping is manual. You can tap any where on screen to jump from bomb or any other obstacle. Score as high as you can and help tomcat to survive.



Download:  Google Play

Post a Comment

If you have any Questions related to the above post. You can comment below in comment box. I will be happy to Answer you !

Previous Post Next Post