How to check your blog seo methods to increase your SEO rate

Check your websites and blogs rank

Hello welcome we've been talk to much about SEO and we've talked to much about SEO increasing rate through quality content but today I am going to talk about quantities of tests photos and other things that affect SEO of your blog.

Previous Post: 


In my previous post I've discussed about php and mysql and some of there free supported platform. 
Now we are going to know about SEO rate and how to increase it through quantity of things used in blog. 

How to check your website SEO rate: 

There are different tools to check your website and blog SEo which used different methods to check your SEO. We are going to use a online SEO tool based on SEO checking through keywords description headings photos and structure materials.

SEO online tool:

I've checked many of SEO tools but this one is the best. Because it is simple and easy to use. You can also try this:


It is easy to use just give your URL without https 
Click check SEO score.
Take a look it Brainfy blog score:
It is 70% which is above 50% means it normal. If your SEO is equal to 80% or greater then 80% then your blog or website is doing very good.
Anyway how to increase this % ? As they suggest I'm few lines we can work on it to increase our SEO rate.

How to increase SEO rate:

According to this tool we should properly use headings h1 h2 and h3. Using all three headings I'm equal quantity.we should divide our headings in proper way excess of one type of headings low your SEO.
Keywords and site description should be used.



Photos with description should be used frames and animation etc are necessary. Websites that are linked to your blog.

Final words! 

SEO online tool is a good way to stay informed from your blog SEO strategy then you can improve it. I am also working on my blog it was my best way to increase your blog SEO rate. What is yours? Comment your opinions below. I will be happy to hear them.

Post a Comment

If you have any Questions related to the above post. You can comment below in comment box. I will be happy to Answer you !

Previous Post Next Post