Enable Google + Comments in your Blogger

Hello guys!
Today I will show your how to Enable Google + comments in your blogger.com blog. There are two methods and one is probably is expired not working for I don't know about others. So here I will share both of them let's see which one work for you.

Enble Google+ Comments in your Blog:

First method: 

It is the old method I have seen in manyblogs. This may be working but it is popular among bloggers. 
Here we go sign in to your bloggerblogger
You will see Google+
Click google+ and you will see sight like given below
Enable Google+ comments and your are done.

Picture copied from MY BLOGGER LAB Thanks to Mr. Faizan
I don't know but can't find Google + at that place in my blog so it is useless for me for other blogger who have the same problem.
Now let us talk about the second method.

Second Method:

By not take your precious take a look at the picture below and follow the steps
Go to settings 
Then click comments and post
You will see Google's Comments 
Make it yes 
And save settings
Done. !

I hope it will work for all enable Google plus comments and have more comments on your posts 
If you like my work bookmark https:/brainfy.tk or follow me via Google Plus 



Post a Comment

If you have any Questions related to the above post. You can comment below in comment box. I will be happy to Answer you !

Previous Post Next Post